2 day event. 4 run groups. Limited to ~15 car per group
20 min session.
Registration starts at 7:30AM.
Driver's meeting at 8:15AM.
For Saturday, The first group starts at 9am
12pm-1pm lunch break
5PM track closes. (Camping is allowed)
First group Starts at 8Am
10AM to 12PM Break
Track goes hot until 5pm
Point by passing
Beginner, novice, intermediate passing in passing zones only.
Camping is included
Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included in both days.
$40 Charge for Power outlet.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Each ticket is per Driver - Not per car
-Track opens at 5PM on Friday night for anyone to come in early!
Registration & run groups for Sunday:
-Track goes Hot till 5PM
Level of Experience:
- This group is for people that are new to OTD/HPDEs
- You are learning the flags, hand signals, and track etiquette
- You are new to driving on a road course and are also learning how to navigate the track.
- You are primarily focused on your driving and performance.
- You are learning to expand your focus to the Corner Marshals
- You are reliant on Corner Marshals to let you know someone wants to pass.
- Some experience - you have successfully completed 2-3 track days either here or at other tracks.
- You are familiar with all of the flags and hand signals.
- You are comfortable at speed on the track but still working on your line
- You are gaining experience and comfort with passing on long straights.
- Your focus is expanding to include drivers behind you
- You are less reliant on Corner Marshals letting you know someone wants to pass
- You know what an "Apex" is.
- You have multiple track days here or at other tracks
- You know the flags and hand signals well enough to give a speech on them
- You have experienced the limits of traction, and have some experience how to resume control
- You are highly aware of all driver and Corner Marshal activity around you
- You are genuinely surprised if a Corner Marshal has indicated a driver wants to pass and you were not aware of it.
- You are learning how to execute passes on low speed turns.
- You measure your OTD/HPDE experience by "Seasons"
- You are comfortable passing/being passed at any point on this track
- You are embarrassed if a Corner Marshal shows you a passing flag and you didn't already have the passing zone picked out
- You are capable of teaching flags and hand signals to a small group of people that do not speak your language.
- Tires and brake pads have long ago become a known "expense" that is included in your household budget
- You share knowledge with novice drivers on how to get started and improve their performance